Names GridPoint winner of its 2013 Customer Value Leadership Award
ARLINGTON, VA – November 21, 2013 – GridPoint, Inc., a recognized leader in energy management and sustainability solutions that help customers maximize operational and energy savings, today announced it has been named the recipient of global research organization Frost & Sullivan’s 2013 Customer Value Leadership Award in Building Energy Management Solutions (EMS). The award is given to the company that has demonstrated excellence in implementing strategies that proactively create value for its customers with a focus on improving the return on investment that customers make in its services or products.
“The GridPoint Energy Management System (EMS) is a clear breakaway from other fragmented solutions offered in the market. Currently customers must patch together multiple fragmented tools, with none offering a complete solution, resulting in incomplete savings realization.” says Konkana Khaund, Industry Manager, Frost & Sullivan’s Energy and Environment practice. “GridPoint’s comprehensive hardware, software, and services solution solves this problem and goes beyond to maximize value and savings, truly outpacing its competitors.”
In selecting GridPoint for this award, Frost & Sullivan cited the unparalleled breadth of capabilities assimilated into a single energy management solution in its decision. In particular, Frost & Sullivan highlighted GridPoint’s:
1. Comprehensive product platform integrating submetering, monitoring and control with GridPoint Energy Manager, a cloud-based data aggregation and analytics platform, supported by a dedicated professional services team
2. Meaningful real-time, data-driven approach that enables enterprises to gather granular enterprise-wide energy consumption and production data and strategically apply analytics to translate that data into actionable information
3. Rapid solution payback and continued savings generated by the variety of quantifiable savings opportunities made possible by the solution’s depth of visibility, with many customers saving 10 to 30 percent per site/month
4. Impressive customer reach and steady growth with market penetration across a diversified client base, including retailers, restaurant chains, grocery chains, convenience stores, commercial and industrial clients and government entities
“We are particularly honored to receive this award due to its focus on the importance of creating value for customers,” said GridPoint CEO Todd Raba. “GridPoint is committed to continuing in its role as a world-class innovator through our comprehensive approach to energy and sustainability management.”
The recognition from Frost & Sullivan is the latest in a string of accolades for GridPoint, who has also been recently identified as:
- A Top 10 2013 Enterprise Smart Grid Leader out of 200 firms by Groom Energy
- A key industry player by Navigant Research in its 2013 Industrial Energy Management Systems report
- One of the top 14 global EMS software vendors out of over 100 firms by Verdantix in its 2013 Green Quadrant Energy Management Software report
See the full details of the award and Frost & Sullivan’s review here.
GridPoint is an established leader in smart energy solutions, providing Fortune 1000 enterprises, government agencies and utilities with the tools to implement and maintain sustainable energy management practices that improve operational efficiency and maximize energy savings. With over 12,000 energy management systems installed across the U.S., Canada and Europe, GridPoint’s U.S. customer base includes 4 of the top 10 casual dining restaurant chains, 7 of the top 20 quick serve restaurants, 3 of the top 20 convenience store growth chains and 7 of the top 10 retailers.
Founded in 2003, GridPoint is headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, with offices in Austin, Texas; Roanoke, Virginia; and Seattle, Washington. Keep up with all the latest GridPoint news via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Google+.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan boasts a global research organization of 1,800 analysts and consultants who monitor more than 300 industries and 250,000 companies. The company is celebrating its 50th year partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from over 40 offices on six continents. Frost & Sullivan’s market research identifies companies that achieve significant milestones in terms of technology innovation, product innovation and new product development. Research is based on independent research and analysis with a company’s competitors, clients and other industry experts. Learn more at Frost.com.